Lousiest Yet Profitable


I can say Maybank is the biggest robber nationwide, unnoticed. (mampus aku kalau kena atas Sedition or Defamation Act plak!)

For couples of time, I swiped my Visa Debit at the pump machine since too lazy to walk and queue at the counter.

But I did not realize that the card has actually blocked my savings to some hundreds ringgit. patutla aku rasa macam cepat jer savings aku deplete.

For a transaction any any petrol pump machine, it keeps away RM150-RM200 for "authorization debit" purpose within 7 days. That was being told by the customer service people when I called to check.

Just imagine I swiped two or three times a week for RM30-50 for a transaction on petrol purchase. By a week, I will be losing about RM500-600 temporarily until it comes back after 7 days. What happens to our money then? Maybank and Visa are laughing their way to the vault, of course~

pakai duit orang bagi orang lain swipe on credit card mechanism. Untung masih lagi Visa and Maybank dapat through interest charge. Memang Yahudi.

Aku nak kansel ini kad! Tak aci bagi orang yang macam aku tak pakai kredit card ni....

Comments

  1. Anonymous07:59

    i think the banks here are really making a lot of money. i hated the fact that i had to pay like extra 50 sen just because i withdraw more than 4 times a month. i mean, it's my freaking money. and i don't like carrying loads of cash at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is why i use CIMB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cimb pun bukan tolak jugak ker?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mala - yes, malaysian banks love to charge their customers with ridiculous ways. But when it comes to defaulters, cepat jer kan hantar summon letter and court judgement?

    hadi - CIMB sama je kan ngan Maybank? teringat zaman pakai akaun Bank Bumiputera. Sungguh klasik.


    Ikram - I do agree with u lar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kredit kad mana paling ok? aku nak apply...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ikram - mana-mana kad boley jer.

    ~dalam aksi mengada-ngada~ "u takmo letak i sebagai supplementary holder?"

    ahahahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. ko nak supplementary card ek? bole2...pandai guna pandai bayar sendrik k...haha =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts