Focused
I am glad I have made the right decision to be in my old department.
I gained back what I have been missing, and now I am gaining more from new experiences dealing with new issues and procedures.
Bukan macam katak bawah tempurung lagi.
Work here is more serious, systematic and less stressful cause all the instruction given by the boss are clear, concise and focused.
We have deadlines. Is that wonderful?
To my 002, 003 & 005, though this agent of yours (001) has been "terminated" to some other unknown land, I am wishing you the same thing I am having now. Positive Changes.
I gained back what I have been missing, and now I am gaining more from new experiences dealing with new issues and procedures.
Bukan macam katak bawah tempurung lagi.
Work here is more serious, systematic and less stressful cause all the instruction given by the boss are clear, concise and focused.
We have deadlines. Is that wonderful?
To my 002, 003 & 005, though this agent of yours (001) has been "terminated" to some other unknown land, I am wishing you the same thing I am having now. Positive Changes.
chaiyo chaiy0
ReplyDelete