Favor? Nope it is a command
I spent time thinking over a phone call made to my boss.
And I do understand when I request a favor, it will the least favor I can ask for.
Bukan jenis menyusahkan orang pun. Checking schedule? Urgh, I can do it within a minute.
However, to some people, when you are just ikan bilis, asking favor to some group of bigger fish, they begin to feel intimidated. And said, tak suka, sebab macam kita mengarah dia buat kerja pula. Yerla, sapala kita ni pun kan?
While busy ammending and printing 20 letters in that 4th floor office, I was:
1. temporarily screening people who wanted to see this fella while the PA went out.
2. correcting the grammar usage and the sentence structure for this e-mail written by this Officer. He asked me to check the stuff and I happily offered my assistance.
3. printing letters and photocopying the appendixes for our section.
All done without expecting anything in return.
Yet, we were critised for asking them to do our work. Gosh itu semua fitnah belaka. I do think we were there to help them in the first place.
By analysing the event from one point to another, I clearly can guess who was the culprit.
Well, point received and I will change tactics to make things work. I mean, the actual person who can help me later.
Complicated huh? That is when you are messing with the big players.
And I do understand when I request a favor, it will the least favor I can ask for.
Bukan jenis menyusahkan orang pun. Checking schedule? Urgh, I can do it within a minute.
However, to some people, when you are just ikan bilis, asking favor to some group of bigger fish, they begin to feel intimidated. And said, tak suka, sebab macam kita mengarah dia buat kerja pula. Yerla, sapala kita ni pun kan?
While busy ammending and printing 20 letters in that 4th floor office, I was:
1. temporarily screening people who wanted to see this fella while the PA went out.
2. correcting the grammar usage and the sentence structure for this e-mail written by this Officer. He asked me to check the stuff and I happily offered my assistance.
3. printing letters and photocopying the appendixes for our section.
All done without expecting anything in return.
Yet, we were critised for asking them to do our work. Gosh itu semua fitnah belaka. I do think we were there to help them in the first place.
By analysing the event from one point to another, I clearly can guess who was the culprit.
Well, point received and I will change tactics to make things work. I mean, the actual person who can help me later.
Complicated huh? That is when you are messing with the big players.
ni jenis yg nak mengelat la ni. menyampah tul kalo i jumpa. senang cerita buat sorang2. lg syok
ReplyDeletebuat sorang-sorang?
ReplyDeleteapakah itu?
ejejejejej, bukan berdua lagi baik ker? hahahahahhahaahh
er.. bertiga lebih seronok la :P
ReplyDeletewell, aku belum sampai tahap tu ler.
ReplyDeletemaybe should try one day, lar hadi.
dis time let me have all the pleasure hahahahahahahah