Dream Log

I must be kidding myself for having such a journal, huh!

So let me see, what's coming in the future, cause i am strongly believe it might be happening someday, as what happened in couples of years ago.

I used to dream that I was receiving a baby boy from an arm, yes it happened.

I used to dream driving myself to some places in joyful manner, but during those time, I never possess any valid driving license.

I used to dream kayaking with a number of people in this beautiful island. Yes, it happened during OBS. And I used to dream some sunset and some of us lepaking at the beach, regretting something done in the past. Also related to OBS.


Now let me put my dreams into a logical manner of sequences.

Dream 1- I had this baby (not again?). Well this time, it is a girl. And fatiha was having such good time holding a baby sister. Huhu

Dream 2 - My mum and I was like having a quarrel over my marriage (2nd one).
In that dream, I was married to this army personnel and at the brink of separating from this faceless fella. Siot jer kan. There were some problem on the validity on the divorce itself, as the hakim said it was not sah. macam hampeh.

We got married after kena tangkap basah. Itu lagi siot, kan?

Dream 3 - I found myself naked, strolling happily in a beautiful penthouse which belongs to me (yeah, mesti rumah sendiri ni nanti!) . My penthouse got so many windows with white curtains and wind blew gently into my spacious house.

I hope Dream No 3 will be soon to happen in my future .hahahhahahah







Comments

Popular Posts