Ladies Night Out

It has been a hectic week.
Short notice of meetings, deadlines and taken a lot of my energy.
But luckily, it was some old friends who made the weekend nicer, more relaxing and we planned to go out again some next week.
Though it has been only for 9 years, I am so grateful that Amy, Farah and Moon accept me the way I am. I mean, they do not get mad if I made stupid mistakes like getting myself trouble with casual love affairs or credit problem with the banks.
We can remember well our ex lovers names and laugh at whatever reason on the break up part. That is equal to morale boost up, right?
Just like those chick lit thingy, sex-and-the-city kind of stories or sisters-in-traveling-pant.
Yeah, women need that kind of bonding time, rather to be stuck in meaningless marriages or relationship. Funny it is when we find ourselves in the same cycle of hunting the perfect happiness.
All in one sentence, I am so comfortable with my own skin when they are around. They can breathe mine, so do I.
Short notice of meetings, deadlines and taken a lot of my energy.
But luckily, it was some old friends who made the weekend nicer, more relaxing and we planned to go out again some next week.
Though it has been only for 9 years, I am so grateful that Amy, Farah and Moon accept me the way I am. I mean, they do not get mad if I made stupid mistakes like getting myself trouble with casual love affairs or credit problem with the banks.
We can remember well our ex lovers names and laugh at whatever reason on the break up part. That is equal to morale boost up, right?
Just like those chick lit thingy, sex-and-the-city kind of stories or sisters-in-traveling-pant.
Yeah, women need that kind of bonding time, rather to be stuck in meaningless marriages or relationship. Funny it is when we find ourselves in the same cycle of hunting the perfect happiness.
All in one sentence, I am so comfortable with my own skin when they are around. They can breathe mine, so do I.
ala, bangsar south dekat giler ngan umah i. jom lepak pekena kopi!
ReplyDeleteon jer. call me when u need one.
ReplyDelete;)
on jer. call me when u need one.
ReplyDelete;)