what happened to me.....
Nothing earth-shattering stuff happened for these past weeks except for some bad incidents.
I shouted at my bank, accusing they are overpromising me. Believe me, I was given this summon letter for two month non-paying installment. Luckily, the bank tarik balik because they made a big mistake!
I ignored my boss while I was on holiday. He kecik hati and think to expel me out from the department by asking people how was my performance. I took two week leave, travelling, because nobody in the office want to kawan with me except for Mr.B and Suhana. I need some fresh air.
My new car was having this steering rack problem even before I take it from the dealer. Minyak power steering bocor. WTF! Had to wait for replacement, from the vendor. Guys, think again before you do your national service buying national car. Carefully plan your timing if you intend to do government loan for car purchase.
My Honda gave me problem again. At 60km perhour, to cross the three lanes with fast cars, I was commiting suicide. Worse, it was raining all the time and my contact lenses flew out from my eyes (it really happens!) .The strong wind blew it while I was travelling in the highway.
I got sick- heavy flu, fever, migraine, tooth ache, heart break. I was broke, hopeless and think why I was being punished severely for being nasty?
Well, that was some days ago. After being ignored, mentally tortured, sick, I believe it is just a phase. The only way to stay strong is to pray. and hope. things will be fine.
Now I am feeling better. I got my fuel rebate of RM625, I got my car, I got back my CC from Haji, people in the office realise I was so tense up, they started to greet me. I got my loan approved, which leave me couples of grand to structure my financial matters more efficiently. Since my other brother leave us to teach in Sabah, I have two cars to use, so dengan baik hati i temporarily loan my car to my OKU brother since it is auto. Yeah, I can drive Neo with more pick up in the highway.
Alhamdullilah......
I shouted at my bank, accusing they are overpromising me. Believe me, I was given this summon letter for two month non-paying installment. Luckily, the bank tarik balik because they made a big mistake!
I ignored my boss while I was on holiday. He kecik hati and think to expel me out from the department by asking people how was my performance. I took two week leave, travelling, because nobody in the office want to kawan with me except for Mr.B and Suhana. I need some fresh air.
My new car was having this steering rack problem even before I take it from the dealer. Minyak power steering bocor. WTF! Had to wait for replacement, from the vendor. Guys, think again before you do your national service buying national car. Carefully plan your timing if you intend to do government loan for car purchase.
My Honda gave me problem again. At 60km perhour, to cross the three lanes with fast cars, I was commiting suicide. Worse, it was raining all the time and my contact lenses flew out from my eyes (it really happens!) .The strong wind blew it while I was travelling in the highway.
I got sick- heavy flu, fever, migraine, tooth ache, heart break. I was broke, hopeless and think why I was being punished severely for being nasty?
Well, that was some days ago. After being ignored, mentally tortured, sick, I believe it is just a phase. The only way to stay strong is to pray. and hope. things will be fine.
Now I am feeling better. I got my fuel rebate of RM625, I got my car, I got back my CC from Haji, people in the office realise I was so tense up, they started to greet me. I got my loan approved, which leave me couples of grand to structure my financial matters more efficiently. Since my other brother leave us to teach in Sabah, I have two cars to use, so dengan baik hati i temporarily loan my car to my OKU brother since it is auto. Yeah, I can drive Neo with more pick up in the highway.
Alhamdullilah......
patut la u lama x update.
ReplyDeletengeri betul i dengar contact lens tercabut! mesti u panic giler kan?
anyway, welcome back!
ehehhehe, luckily, tak panik sebab selalu berlaku semasa menjadi minah rempit zaman muda muda dulu!
ReplyDeletehahahaha! well done, girl!
ReplyDelete