Never be A Kedekut One




Life is not that fair after all...

Two days ago, I was having this blues of my car being knocked by its own master...

I understand being a novice driver, it takes some experience of handling these auto stuff including reversing, parking and all that sort of manouvering.

Since my mother took my brother's car and leave us that Iswara Buruk, I had no choice but to use hers. I gave mine to my bro temporarily since its auto and he is a OKU. Kaki sebelah kena amputate due to a motorcycle accident few years ago. He was the second victim of this motorcycle mishap thingy after my late uncle lar kan. My uncle's ZXR was being knocked and seret by a trailer. Huhu

And bloodyhell, my OKU brother sent his car for a cheap paint job in Kelantan which the rainy condition keeps the car in the bengkel. Tatau lar bila nak siap.

And due to limited space of parking, i can say, we had to give and take with the next neighbours who also have more than two cars. In between our units, there is a vacant house and vacant space for parking which I had to reverse my mother's Iswara Buruk to our own car park that night.

I had no idea that her car is without a reverse sensor. Since it was pitch dark, I also cannot see clearly lar too. There it goes, a sudden loud bang which sent me all the chill. Deym!

Too bad that my brother parked my Saga in front of the opposite neighbour's gate. Luckily the neighbour did not park his van at the exact spot. Mampus aku kena lar kan.

Thinking of the incident, I understand why my mother hesitate to lend me her car since I am such a klutz. I know this sounds normal, but if she allows me to drive her cars years ago, the possible thing I can learn is there is no reserve sensor at all.

I just discovered that her car totally sucks, man! Her manual gear sudah macam batu lesung. And I understand why she took that Neo to work. Weighing out the possibilities of having the same unfortunate event, I have changed my mind to use my car again.

I also made a resolution - I will send my kid to driving school whenever its legal to do that and never be kedekut to own my flesh and blood.

Now, its time to find a place to repair the mess. Any suggestion?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. beli baru je min.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. masalahnya, kereta aku tu kereta baru kan.
    aahhahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. try la repair dulu. benda baru kan..

    ReplyDelete
  4. tul tu, kena pegi repair.weekend ni lar aku recce.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts