KLIA, Dengue & Diving Package


I had been to KLIA twice, this week for

  • sending my brother to sabah for his teaching posting in this beautiful island
  • to see a close friend in transit before departing to KB to see her loved one.

my gawd, I travelled hundreds of KM, visiting more petrol station and greet the toll gate people.


The bad news received this morning- my bestie was diagnosed with dengue and she is now warded in Malacca. Azah and I travelled to Perak three weeks ago ( will post the travelling stuff later) . Since I still have that on-and-off symptoms, it is the time to check my blood at nearby hospital.Azah insisted cause she cares. huhu

Well, it is not exactly the point I intend to write here. I am interested more with what happened to my brother and another friend who willingly to explore the uncertainties of the other side of their life.

I have to admit that my brother was a brave man, saying yes to teach in Sabah, the very very unknown territory of our family clan.



Fortunately he is now in working somewhere in north borneo - a diver's heaven for ship wreck stuff which I am planning to visit him in June. Hopefully, he can sponsor me the diving package since his salary plus allowance enough two cover my two months pay cheque. Ahahahahah



for Ms.A, she finally find her potential partner (through the net as suggested). It is not easy being someone different from others,plus finding a soulmate in the other side of the coast will be a sacrifying effort in time lar. U know, long distance relationship needs more patience,faith, tolerance, money, higher phone bills, all for the sake of happiness.



While seeing people venture to find greater destiny of their life, i begin to ask myself again -will i give up my career to chase my long time dream and happiness? If I am stranded in a foreign soil, can I survive, laugh back at my mistakes and start it all over again?

Err, I still have mouth to feed and fees to pay. Especially on the kids's future sake. I cannot afford to have Ann Dunway style cause I have already "menyusahkan" my parents by living with them and taking more parking space in the yard till this day.



Maybe, that diving package in North Borneo will help me to stay sane and happy when the work and the boss stinks.

Comments

  1. min...jom pi bali...=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bali? wah, tempat cantik lagi romantik, eksotik dan byk spa yang murah-murah.

    thats why Ashraf Sinclair boleh french kiss CBL openly to the public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. emm...i am goin~~~huhu...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts