Twilight The Movie


No doubt Robert Pattison is the hottest Vampire actor after Brad Pitt. Huhu, James Dean + Luke Perry look alike, he however struggles with that American Accent compared to Cedric in Harry Potter.

After "katam" all those Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicle, I think I just found another passion to read Vampires related books again after watching this movie.

There are similarities between Interview With The Vampire and Twilight The Movie.


1) The Vampires find their soulmates throughout their immortality years which may took them even a century? good stalkers and peeping Toms, always cautious and swift.



2) They posess super abilities - can run fast, can fly, can read mind, very strong and very bad tempered even you ask them questions.




3) They have lotsa money - cosy, big home, very remote from mortal people dwellings, wear stylish clothing, drive super cars so recklessly.

Add Video






4) And those same physical features - cold, pale complexion, odd looking colour of eyes. Aiya, typical lar.


Interview The Movie is better compared to Twilight after what I have seen.

The good news - There will be sequel of Twilight next year?

As always, sequel means failure to me like Queen of the Damned. Though Ms.Rice was claimed to have full control on how it should be made, it did not relate much to the book.



Now, let me drool over Pattison a.k.a Edward Cullen, and thank god, I managed to download all the e-book of Twilight Series. The hardcopy version are currently not available in most bookstores.

Comments

  1. omg. why is everybody talking about this movie????

    hahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno. Based on some review made by these people who read the books, it was OK la.


    Tired of watching that I-was-chased-by-FBI-CIA-coz-they-thought-me-terrorist kind of movies (how many hypen dahhh). Tukar angin sometimes!

    ehehhehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts