Boss For Sale
How would you feel when your boss kept on bitching bout his work place to his friends which later the news circulated around. Well, i remembered one senior said, "Wall have ears".
The saddest part was, "he didnt want to stay in this department because he cannot "mengular"? He without guilt, put our department into the Hall of Shame. Tsk Tsk. The problem is, most my friends who are the same league (sama batch DPA) with this guy understand that our department has to do with all those Buletin Utama's headlines every damned night on perumahan thingy. Which put most of us in our not-so-good sleeping hours. So the Boss title comes with a big responsibility to report to the Big-big Bosses especially the Numero Uno after the headline news.
Frankly, I am tired with the game played by this fella.
He did not have to prepare all the kertas kerja or write a piece of report since he can ask us to do so.
And to say he was doing his job efficiently , tell me, what the fuck with your 3 week-site-visit in your hometown while leaving us in chaos. Who signed the letters on behalf of you? Even KP is complaining.
Two days ago, I had meeting with all the PPs and the TAs, trying to get their opinion whether to request my old boss, J52 to have back this position. It seemed that I was not alone. We think our J52 boss did this job better, but because the re-og thingy, it was given to M scheme. I think I know who was the idiot who decided on this.
Sorry my PTD fellows, I have to agree with majority. We decided that my J52 old Boss shall be the one to lead us. Not the one who bitch to everybody in the jabatan or kementerian lain that he cannot mengular. We need loyal people, not those who think this position as a transit posting.
Good news is our KP already tahan my J52 boss from leaving this jabatan. That gave us some hope. And the other department's boss is newly promoted to M54, leaving the current position for M52 post vacant at the moment.
And all of us the PPs, decided to see KP this coming tuesday to bring out the issue.
It is nothing personal, it is bussiness. (the famous Donald Trump tagline)
Wish me luck!
The saddest part was, "he didnt want to stay in this department because he cannot "mengular"? He without guilt, put our department into the Hall of Shame. Tsk Tsk. The problem is, most my friends who are the same league (sama batch DPA) with this guy understand that our department has to do with all those Buletin Utama's headlines every damned night on perumahan thingy. Which put most of us in our not-so-good sleeping hours. So the Boss title comes with a big responsibility to report to the Big-big Bosses especially the Numero Uno after the headline news.
Frankly, I am tired with the game played by this fella.
He did not have to prepare all the kertas kerja or write a piece of report since he can ask us to do so.
And to say he was doing his job efficiently , tell me, what the fuck with your 3 week-site-visit in your hometown while leaving us in chaos. Who signed the letters on behalf of you? Even KP is complaining.
Two days ago, I had meeting with all the PPs and the TAs, trying to get their opinion whether to request my old boss, J52 to have back this position. It seemed that I was not alone. We think our J52 boss did this job better, but because the re-og thingy, it was given to M scheme. I think I know who was the idiot who decided on this.
Sorry my PTD fellows, I have to agree with majority. We decided that my J52 old Boss shall be the one to lead us. Not the one who bitch to everybody in the jabatan or kementerian lain that he cannot mengular. We need loyal people, not those who think this position as a transit posting.
Good news is our KP already tahan my J52 boss from leaving this jabatan. That gave us some hope. And the other department's boss is newly promoted to M54, leaving the current position for M52 post vacant at the moment.
And all of us the PPs, decided to see KP this coming tuesday to bring out the issue.
It is nothing personal, it is bussiness. (the famous Donald Trump tagline)
Wish me luck!
Comments
Post a Comment