Wonder?

For numbers of days I was occupied with assignment. Yeah, I have to admit those papers and minutes were coming endlessly especially towards end of the month.

Maybe, I was being too focused, but this time I am sure it happened. I am not crazy or hallucinating, cause nothing in my mind except my work thingy.

One night, around 10 p.m, I was riding back to home, which take around 40-50 minutes from the office. As usual, I will make sure it is below 12 midnight cause u know, the place is a bit keras and the kubor is just at the simpang. There were some stories by the neighbours about all the spooky thingy, so I will take any precaution to avoid those thing to cross my path. Have to admit I dont like finding myself in their world or they are in my own.

When I was in this rehab, my friends and I always baca yaasin everynight cause practically we are tired of being kacau either by the occupants of the jirat cina at the back of the bungalow (the thing once ketuk our water tank one night endlessly and screamed) or the Penjaga. The "Penjaga" does not like any girls doing funny stuff in her area, or else someone was for sure, kena rasuk. And I still vividly remembered those words from the girl who kena rasuk by the penjaga, "Aku tak suka orang bila buat kotor kat tempat aku" a.k.a the usual lesbian acts by these horny young girls. I cannot blame them as these people were caught during their profession as underage GROs. Haha. You guys can imagine how adventurous it was, living with immatured young sluts with so many cat fights, volunteered strippers, junkies, young girls with unwanted pregnancies and wandering spirits of the other world during my detention. Thanks to our Child Act who kept us in one place. I wish I can write a book on the whole experience. enough said.

Back to my story, yeah, I was alone in the road, and suddenly out of nowhere this red Iswara was behind me. Through my bike's mirror, I noticed the plate number was a bit old, cause my old saga is newer and I already let go it to someone else. The car then followed me at the same speed for like 10 minutes, which I maintained my riding in the left lane and it was on the right, just a bit behind me. All I notice was this P sticker on the windscreen. Fine, perhaps the driver was inexperience enough to speed though no other cars blocking the way, but the longer he or she followed me, I felt a bit uneasy. To short cut thing, we reached this bump and of course we were supposed to slow down, shouldnt we? Definitely, when a bike and a car slowing down on a bump at the same speed, the bike has more pickup to speed again. So I did not bother checking cause I was looking at my left mirror.

However, within seconds, I look down at my right mirror again, just to see where was the car. The car was not on the road. Mak ai. What happened? There is no simpang or U-turn. It turned out that I was alone in the road. No car, no bike. No any sign of vehicle except for me, my bike and the lamp post. Damn, I was sure the car was following me. But it was no where to be seen.

Again, for countless number of time, I found myself cursing, cause I really hate when it happen. Luckily, no distorted or disfigured face or horror looking creature staring at me.

Until now, I wonder, what is really happening?

Comments

  1. agak seram gak... tapi rasanya xde apa2 kot. anyway, be careful k

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeiiiii tak suka seram-seram =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. err..aku cam lebih tertarik pasal lesbian n gro tu =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts