Sleepy
Forget what happened in the office. I will never give a damn on some "private number" miscalls on my cell phone. And those mysterious, silent call I received on my extension. I do feel someone has been checking on me. Maybe he or she was curious. Anyhow, someone came to see me and we had a great time talking. What a relief...
I am glad that she came to the rescue. She is always there to listen, and I do respect her for respecting my values, my way on certain thing and how I wish I can love her beyond what friends normally do. Lately, we spent time chatting and seeing each other, cause we found some peace in each other company. And I hold myself not to fall in love.
The only thing that hold me back is the way I look things in the bigger picture. I guess, I am the old fashion type. Whatever......
I am glad that she came to the rescue. She is always there to listen, and I do respect her for respecting my values, my way on certain thing and how I wish I can love her beyond what friends normally do. Lately, we spent time chatting and seeing each other, cause we found some peace in each other company. And I hold myself not to fall in love.
The only thing that hold me back is the way I look things in the bigger picture. I guess, I am the old fashion type. Whatever......
Comments
Post a Comment