Unexpected

An old flame came unexpectedly to my office for a surprise“hi”.

He must be mad or what, but I don’t care, let him be “surprised” with what I have accomplished right after he dumped me.(jahat, jahat!)

Guess he was quite impressed, but a man always be a man. A egomaniac who bullshit over his boring life, with the Mrs, and need to look for something else.

Upon ushering him to the exit door, which I was praying silently that he would just disappear, he mumbled something.

“Min, why you never settle down?”

Bastard.

He must be dreaming, poor guy.

Comments

  1. sapa? sapa? 'dia' ke? ahakzx! ape citer 'dia' skang ek?? dah kawen ke? xde ngar citer langsung pun.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17:12

    not that "one".

    The one I mentioning was after I dumped that "one". A string of affairs afterwards. Aiya, girl, now I lost count already.

    PM me if u want more story, chiow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts