Perfectly Happy.....
There are a few things which made me to feel completely happy as a woman tonight.
It has been quite some time, and I am enjoying myself to the max. Feeling empowered, it is like having a few glass of my favourite drink on the beach while listening to ma favourite songs, baring all my emotion, everything for the ultimate high ride.
Please do not have any kinky thought,
I am enjoying the new wireless headphone for a full blast stereo system, borrowed from a friend.
Ehehheeh. And now, the connection is superb -3.6 Mbps (in my sleepy rawang home).
Everything is perfect.
It has been quite some time, and I am enjoying myself to the max. Feeling empowered, it is like having a few glass of my favourite drink on the beach while listening to ma favourite songs, baring all my emotion, everything for the ultimate high ride.
Please do not have any kinky thought,
I am enjoying the new wireless headphone for a full blast stereo system, borrowed from a friend.
Ehehheeh. And now, the connection is superb -3.6 Mbps (in my sleepy rawang home).
Everything is perfect.
happy is perfect =)
ReplyDeletedarn. i'm beginning to think kinkiness.
ReplyDeletewell, I AM MARRIED =) hahahahahahahah!
thanks for your call and ketidakpuasanhati semalam tuh. but takpelah, just bear wif it.
yeah, i agree wiif mala. MARRIED! hahahaha...
ReplyDeleteIkram - I do agree wif u. When you are happy, you tend to think everything is perfect.
ReplyDeleteMala - That is the advantages of being MARRIED. Kinkiness is our selling point right??
the call made yesterday memang la kelamkabut, maklumla nak gossip gossip.
Hadi - MARRIED or Not, you are still sexy! KEEP IT UP!
montot hadi hiduppppppp! hahahahahahahahahahahahah
ReplyDeleteHahahhahahahah.
ReplyDelete