Life Hazard

Blame me for being vain. I cannot help it.

A few days ago, I ordered this sample of makeup from this place. Just curious with the current women's craze on mineral cosmetics, I decided to give it a try.

For those who have no idea what is all about, mineral makeup is good for those who have allergies, sensitive skin, acne or eczema. Like my case, a classic eczema sufferer, I simply cannot tenyeh my face with whatever product, branded or not. even Clinique product also is not suitable with my skin.

The only skin cleanser I am using now for years which does not give any bintik bintik or rashes on my skin is SEBAMED. A german product . yeah , German is always good with reliable products-Merce, Siemens, football stuff. you name it. All with pricier price tag, isnt it?


Again, I have to admit being an eczema sufferer is not a bonus (although my mum has been doing all the laundry and the dishes for many many years) . But I am luckier compared to my great-great ancestor who suffer chronic allergies and illnesses. My father is an asthma sufferer (he even cannot light up a ciggie at all), my grandma always semput and she almost died with chronic chest pain. At least, I can prevent eczema by having the right product and the right lifestyle.

I dare not to touch on "the right lifestyle" as for now, I am in the express lane to book my pass for infamous death causes---> no exercise, overeating, overreacting, bla-bla.

Maybe, I need to do my 2.4 for goodsake, or at least walk to the stesen minyak counter (instead using my maybankcard at the machine).


I really miss my Hillpark swimming pool! huhu

Comments

Popular Posts