Lagi Dengan Mr.B

For the past few days, my conscience has been telling me not to be so comfortable with my new boss. It happened that my boss is very close to my best friend, Azah, which I think these two people might be keeping up with each other on whatever causes. But it does not really matter for now, as Azah is far away with her SUK post.

OK, I am telling you what really happen. This afternoon, my Boss called us to discuss on several issues on perancangan strategik, takwim and some KPI reports for our department, and of course i will be having my lappie with projector and some rough papers to jot whatever things mentioned in the discussion. The think tank will be Mr.Boss, Mr.R and Mr.B and I am only a typist. Whatever it is, but boys will be boys. I am only bunga di kalangan kumbang-kumbang. So my opinion do not really matter in this situation cause these people may have the perception of me being the "bimbo" in the family- I have no background in civil engineering so my role now is only pencatat apa apa minit boss and pretend that I am fine with it, which I am not.

OK, fine. As the Boss read the memo, I reminded him again, "Boss jangan lupa, nanti masa meeting ni ada rethreat to Port Dickson".

"Yang,(panggilan manja), saya tahu. Yang ni memang kena pegi. Ada satu lagi kat Melaka"

"Ok...."

Like usual, Mr.Boss and I will be talking to each other like we have been together for many years with his friendly, abangly attitude with me. And someone seemed a little bit tak suka.

"Boss, macam mana boleh layan dia ni, memang kena belajar guna saikologi ni"

Pergh, ayat itu menyentap jiwa serta merta. Immediately, I gave a murderous stare to Mr.B who blurted out this rude remark, surprisingly.

With that so honest statement coming out from him, I begin to understand why Mr.B buat muka when I tried to inform on Jaime's blog posting about myself. When I have mentioned a few times about the inapproriate ways of Jaime letak muka Boss Dier, Mat Din dalam blog, dia buat muka toya.

He was the "kawan baik" who kutuk me to Jaime as mentioned in her blog recently.

A Backstabber!





Comments

Popular Posts