When Ramadhan comes

In our school-like uniform, Malam KSN. Notice how bulging my tummy was with the "twin" nametag on the blazer?



The first day of puasa proved to be an easy task for me to cook for sahur. I guess it must be my exotic adventures cooking for my watchmates in OBS for the whole 2 weeks at 4 a.m daily, except this time without those babi-babi hutan watching me cooking. No offense huh. Hahhahah. What an experience. I really miss those time.

And it is my first time puasa with my officemates. Even today I went out to do some window shopping with my new aqquired Sogo vouchers. Lepasla satu dua baju untuk Fatiha dan Adam. The rest, I was with Mr.B temankan shopping baju-baju bakal baby boy dia, as the wife already tak larat menunggu waktu. Overall, he was really happy lar spent on the discounted baby items. Mana taknya, those Pureen brand baby wear, one pair baru RM8.00. Memang borong sakan as we already had our pelarasan tunggakan gaji tahun lepas. Rasa lawak pun ada, since tak pernah nak kuar shopping sama-sama, tujuan asal keluar nak pergi check this place out, but then alang alang sampai ngan cab, biarlah berbaloi lawatannya.


So how should I spend my Ramadhan? Definitely with friends and the loved ones. As for now, there is no plan to buka puasa bersama-sama though we already have that in mind. Maybe, baru lagi puasa, tak nampak lagi kemeriahannya. And for the third consecutive year, Project Ikea will be on its way, making my Ramadhan merrier as the reunion with my friends in Acorn Marketing should be in place, Tak sabar rasanya. Dapatla top-up belanja raya sket-sket, last year it was around RM1300, pendapatan sampingan kerana last year tak dapat bonus.










Comments

Popular Posts