What I did in the entire week

Nothing much happened this week as things were like usual - meetings, discussions, conversations and social stuff. I am glad that I managed to see a few people, namely my friends and DPA associates- Nurin especially. She was attending a meeting in the next block. I really miss her. Now she is busy with the Halal Hub thingy. Heheheh. Becoming more prominent la minah tu, ehehehe.

Due to upcoming cuti raya, Moon and I decided to car-pool back to north area during hari raya. I really want to go holidaying, no hari raya for us this year as we only looking forward to year end. Heheheh. Fatiha is going to her primary school sooner. So holiday is another big event I am looking forward before I find myself with nightmare of registering her to our public school (do not know where to put her since I am working in KL area).

So here is the recap of some events of the week:

Monday - Work. Without my partner of gossip, Mr.B. He was too busy changing diapers for the newborn. He sounded sleepy and tense when i called him. Cannot kacau him lar.Ahahaha

Tueday - Work. Need to activate SSM Online for office use. Like usual, nobody pick up the line. Damn. Typical government office when it comes to phone calls.

Wednesday - Bukak Puasa with Moon and Partner in Vistana. Great food, good companions, managed to see one of the facebook friends there.

Thursday - Work as usual. Managed to chat, at last with my "anak ikan" DPA. Mr.Z or shall i call my "flirt mate" has been transferred to MOSTI. He is now jaga this nuclear center in Bangi. Cannot imagine Z in a white lab coat, ehehhe. Kinky and sexy, hahahahah. I promised to visit him (if sempat) since he has been staying in KL area. Wink!

Friday - I called Ms.A, really really miss spending the time with the girl. We bonded quite well in DPA with the Pameran Project. THe best time remembered, our shopping spree for the project,carrying tons of polysterin ( exxagerated jer ni) in her car. Another best moment - Whenever DPA sucks, both of us will go out from DPA, lighted up in the car and she drove like F1 driver. Best giler. She will be coming down to KL next week, yippe. And I promised I will be visiting her at Kerian sooner, a few days before raya. We want to borong DVD at Feringgi. Jalan-jalan and wind up in Penang.

Went to OU with Moon to buy her bf coming birthday present. Susah gak beli barang untuk lelaki ni. Mahal tetapi limited of choice. She KIV the gift at last. Maybe the couple will later buy the thing together.


Saturday - Still in my office. Need to settle some financial stuff,damn, it has been like a year before things getting pretty mixed up. Yeah, need to settle some matters for the sake of confirmation. Duhh.....I hate this but I need to do this or else in trouble.

Till then, Happy Weekend!

Comments

  1. yes Min, we all miss DPA too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we miss DPA so much which I think quite contradict to what we have expected long time ago. Anyhow, the best cherished moment shall be remembered and good friends should remain to last ehheehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts