Hari Yang Penuh Kejutan!

Well today, I have encountered a lot of surprises. First of all, there was Surat Denda Pos Malaysia with my name on it, nicely placed on my messy desk. Bila masa plak aku mengepos barang ni? Ntah-ntah surat Bank kot, aiya, need to get that fast if summons come in, nanti aku nak kena charge legal mampus nak korek mana. Luckily, Hero Boy came to the rescue, which the Office's Old Pajero helped me move to the stuffy place, yeah, I never know how exactly the Central Post look like- It was like a giant hangar, with letters and envelopes piling at some areas. Macam pasar borong pun ada. Nasib baik la the letter is from one of our clients. Mana plak dia dapat nama aku kerana 6 bulan aku tersadai di INTAN. After I came back to the beloved office, I was eager to wait for someone. A special person who called me earlier since the person was somewhere in Blok K attending a meeting.

While waiting, my boss came in to my room bringing another person. Hhuhuu. Boss baru, rupanya, si PTD 52 yang bakal memegang tampuk pemerintahan pemantauan division. Alamak, ini sudah jadi satu kejutan besar. As we had our first small talk, I have discovered that J fella was our Che Det ex Boss. Ini mesti kena call Che Det, interrogate dia pasal boss lama dia. Ok ker tak. garang ke tak. Aku kan legendary late comer, asyik merah jer punch card. Mana la tau orang BTN ni memang kena punctual most of the time. Matila aku. Aku dah cuak bila Che Det kata, Boss ni jenis bukan main-main. Alim. Serius. Aiyo, mana nak cari port ni. Che Det cam kembang semangkuk bila aku kata Boss Lama dok up-upkan nama dia sebab Che Det diberikan kerja yang banyak sebelum Boss Lama berangkat ke teratak aku untuk menjadi Boss Baru aku.

Not to worry on such early impression on the new Boss, I, at last manage to see my old friend, Kak Zaza who came to drop by. Alahai, dah lama benor tak jumpa, almost getting two years. Yerla, the last time I met the lady when I came to her office, for the signature before I went to my PTD Unggul stuff. Rindu giler! She looks no different but slimmer. Angin Wellington menyebab Zaza nampak tenang dan macam ada aura misteri menyelubungi my beloved sis. Dont worry, your new work place in the state will make you more productive, a busy bee. Pasal my status, Zaza, I could not clarify in details cause all the 4 walls have ears, ehehhehheh. Nantilah, i WILL tell you when I have more time, in suitable venue, OK? I am glad that you are promoted to 48, congratulations! Still remember your words on "kehilangan kekananan, once pergi further study buat master, tapi tu ler, rezeki tuhan beri kita tak dapat elakkan ek. Hahhahaa. Wish we have more time for buka puasa or dinner. Hope to see you again in the future.....




Comments

  1. waah.. good luck with the new boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02

    Salam Jay. Mana ada kurus.. makin paksi-X lah.. huhu
    Misteri? Hmm... The truth is out there... heheh

    okeh2.. nanti kita sembang eh .. tapi kak zz takde no 016 awk... camna tuh? email eh ke imzara@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hadi - thank you. Now I feel even scared. Hahhahahah


    Zaza - Oledi got my 019 number. can call back that one. hihiihih

    kurusla daripada saya ni yang makin semakin kembang. Selamat Hari Raya to u too, and not to forget the entire family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts