Betrayed
The new post which I am attached to right now is not doing any wonder to my career development, as far as I am concerned. I was shocked with Mr.B statement, sort of betrayal but it was a starting point where I begin to question about the existence of the PTD post , the only M scheme in my department at current moment. Plus, I am not from engineering background, only work with developers for a while and I am too blunt to accept the fact that all boy's network do exist in my work place. But the horror begin when Mr.B made a statement "ohhh aku baru nampak kerelevanan PTD ada kat sini". Damn, if I was not that important, why the fuck he asked the HR to put me into his department when Dayang Senandung has thrown me out even months before. Maybe it was a mistake but then, I have to accept the fact that these J people sometimes think they are smarter than us. And I have to prove that I am smarter than this fella, which I did.
Looking back, I have to admit that sometimes we stupidly made any statement without thinking twice. And we sometimes forget that those who listen to any opinions coming from us are the ones who help us all the way to the position or the level of hierachy we gain today. If I am not helping this fella to advise or to give my two cents, most probably he will be stucked with piles of aduan files or memos from menteri or KSN. I realised eversince the incident of two mail reply to KSN by Mr.K and I has created such a roar in the deparment months ago, the "smarter" fella might not be able to garner any attention from The Number One Boss. He should be thankful for that. The only improvement I can see for now, is the new structure of department which has divided into larger divisions, with new people coming to establish the so called New Function. So again, if he cannot accept the fact that our new structure consists of different professions and expertise, maybe these narrow minded people shall be given a good explanation - Team Work is Important.
Now I think I should reserve my further comment cause there is people watching or reading this post which another opportunity to knock me down, again, so any possible gossiping by the kaypochi staff shall be known sooner, ehehhehe. You guys better concentrate doing your MLM business while the boss is not around. We are closing our eyes to ignore, so dont kecoh kecoh ehhh.
Even today, I was amazed with this fella, (as told by my colleague). He is indeed a classic thrash loader - he brought back leftover kuih from the meetings for his wife and the kid. TALKING ABOUT SAVING MONEY WHILE YOU CAN JUST BRING SOMETHING ON YOUR EXPENSE, I think he was being too much.
I should enjoy my guilty trips to Secret Recipe in the future, the thing I can afford to feed my loved ones without using those hard earned tax payer's money.vAHAHAHAHAHAHah
Even today, I was amazed with this fella, (as told by my colleague). He is indeed a classic thrash loader - he brought back leftover kuih from the meetings for his wife and the kid. TALKING ABOUT SAVING MONEY WHILE YOU CAN JUST BRING SOMETHING ON YOUR EXPENSE, I think he was being too much.
I should enjoy my guilty trips to Secret Recipe in the future, the thing I can afford to feed my loved ones without using those hard earned tax payer's money.vAHAHAHAHAHAHah
Comments
Post a Comment