The new companion



I decided in the very last minute to get my own broadband service despite high monthly commitment for servicing the contract. Due to my addiction of checking on my facebook and blogging activity while the internet connection in the office has prevented me to do so, keeping in touch with my DPA friends will help me to get through all the blues I am having now. Plus I am now working for a pilot project which is to provide a simple database in Lotus Notes, meaning I have to do some research using the Internet, whatever excuses lar kan, ahahhahahah.

So, worry no more (except to see the bill), my wireless broadband modem is a new addition to my existing IT peripherals, which I carry where ever I go. Luckily, the coverage is doing pretty fine in Rawang. I could not longer wait for WIMAX service by Green Packet, as for now it only covers for KL and certain Selangor areas. Furthermore, Maxis broadband in my area is not really stable. So the best choice definitely goes to Celcom, and from Day One, it did not give me any major trouble. I am trully satisfied though I can not longer have that window shopping thing at Sogo on Friday Afternoon. :(

Comments

Popular Posts