I am now at work....

The first thing happened in this office when I got back was my posting. It was quite weird to be in the office again, though the same thing or problem still occured like "tut...tut" somebody is reading and watching what I am now writing. Ahha. Yes, someone has detected this blog in the office and the news spreaded like wild fire. I would be probably kena tindakan tatatertib la kot. Hahahhahaha. Lawak.Lawak. Satu kementerian telah mengetahui kewujudan blog ini taktala aku sebuk menghabiskan kursus DPA di INTAN nun di balik bukit tu.
Coming to think of it, I do not give a bloody damn as it is a personal blog after all. This is my space, this is the place I can express myself without causing any shame, inccured any cost or defame people. It has been there even before I joined the service and I am now a bit upset with the people who are taking my comments too seriously. I did not mind filtering the words out but so far nobody expressed their concern about the whole idea of spilling the beans in a positive manner . I am doing this for the sake of keeping my english vocab, grammar in tact as the medium used for my office work every single day shall be in Malay.
Like the famous actress quoted, " I look stupid when I speak in Malay"
That is how I am relating to my case. So, for those who think I already crossing the border, I really has to say this,
"korang baca la blog aku. Janganla pi sebar cerita kerana tindakan anda macam tikam kawan belakang"
Terima kasih
Comments
Post a Comment