Human Resource
I had a few mishap during the week, due to my bad luck, I guess. When our bulletin came out, most of the people love to see the new layout, the stories or news, kinda exciting la since we worked hard to publish the bulletin. However, our PPK, Ms.Fazni was pissed off when the cover only had this small picture of Tuan Z, which is an insult to the UDPA. My, we are forced to do a special edition for Tuan Z who left INTAN to further his studies. Talking about the next coming issue, I will not be doing it due to my commitment to Malam Bersama KSN.
The most surprising thing, was the nomination of the Title for our DPA Batch Magazine. I was among the top three for "Hot Mama", which the polls were made among 397 participant of DPA. Then, with the new found fame, I had quite an easy ride being recognised by these people. ahahhahaah. Glamer haram you.
THen when it comes to our Sidang B Seloka which to be published for the coming Magazine, the only thing they said about me that I was like Beyonce. Aiyah, they remembered well my ala Bootylicious Foxy Cleopatra antics in Bukit Cerakah. What a misnomer, but I kinda impressed coz it is something positive. Taderla orang kutuk kan. ahahhahahahahahah
So, the week ended with the open book test, which was horror as we have to flip through the thick Perintah Awam and Pekeliling throughout one and half hour for the test.
Now, I am in the mood for our Pameran Malam Bersama KSN. Ada peluang nak bercakap ngan Tan Sri. Hope things will turn out well.
Two weeks more for my Penempatan Daerah. Makan Gulai Asam Tempoyak la aku, nampak gayanya.
The most surprising thing, was the nomination of the Title for our DPA Batch Magazine. I was among the top three for "Hot Mama", which the polls were made among 397 participant of DPA. Then, with the new found fame, I had quite an easy ride being recognised by these people. ahahhahaah. Glamer haram you.
THen when it comes to our Sidang B Seloka which to be published for the coming Magazine, the only thing they said about me that I was like Beyonce. Aiyah, they remembered well my ala Bootylicious Foxy Cleopatra antics in Bukit Cerakah. What a misnomer, but I kinda impressed coz it is something positive. Taderla orang kutuk kan. ahahhahahahahahah
So, the week ended with the open book test, which was horror as we have to flip through the thick Perintah Awam and Pekeliling throughout one and half hour for the test.
Now, I am in the mood for our Pameran Malam Bersama KSN. Ada peluang nak bercakap ngan Tan Sri. Hope things will turn out well.
Two weeks more for my Penempatan Daerah. Makan Gulai Asam Tempoyak la aku, nampak gayanya.
Comments
Post a Comment