Camera Roll, Action!
It is just like another hectic week towards the end of our DPA days. Finally, our theatre will be staged on the closing ceremony of Adiwarna Night, the last among the three plays. After 2-3 months of preparation with limited time and resources, I have come to several conclusion which may really give me some lesson about the attitude of some of the participants. Some were giving good co-operation and some people do not. Only people who have been in the role of team player and leader will see the logic of the importance of giving co-operation. I found that leader will pay more attention to the players who listen to the instruction carefully, rather than others who pretend they are listening, which they are not. Players who receive more attention from the leader will prove themselves capable to receive and play their role better, while the ones who keep their ideas from being expressed to the crowd tend to withdraw themselves out from the team.
And for that reason, I am about to do something extra ordinary here. If some of these people fail to turn up at our final rehearsal which is going be held tomorrow, I will give the ultimatum to my team members, to come to help us or YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE TEAM. Then, the mark of your participation in ASWARA activities will be ZERO, NADA, NOTHING. It will affect the overall achievement for the course. And please do not blame us if the PP and PPK have the heart to send you the STS letter. I have done my best to accomodate the need and being lenient does not solve the problem at all. In other words, it promotes disrespectful. And I hate when it comes to preach stuff, I do not want to make people to feel that they are being the victim. But it has to be done for the sake of the group which team player has to play the part efficiently in order to win the competition. I want to win. Winning is the proof of your hardwork being recognised though to some people may think it was not that important.
While having this post, my mind is full of ideas on how to convey the message to my people, being delivered effectively across the meeting for tomorrow. I will find a good explanation. That is the only back-up plan I have.
Hope everybody will be lucky from the execution.
And for that reason, I am about to do something extra ordinary here. If some of these people fail to turn up at our final rehearsal which is going be held tomorrow, I will give the ultimatum to my team members, to come to help us or YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE TEAM. Then, the mark of your participation in ASWARA activities will be ZERO, NADA, NOTHING. It will affect the overall achievement for the course. And please do not blame us if the PP and PPK have the heart to send you the STS letter. I have done my best to accomodate the need and being lenient does not solve the problem at all. In other words, it promotes disrespectful. And I hate when it comes to preach stuff, I do not want to make people to feel that they are being the victim. But it has to be done for the sake of the group which team player has to play the part efficiently in order to win the competition. I want to win. Winning is the proof of your hardwork being recognised though to some people may think it was not that important.
While having this post, my mind is full of ideas on how to convey the message to my people, being delivered effectively across the meeting for tomorrow. I will find a good explanation. That is the only back-up plan I have.
Hope everybody will be lucky from the execution.
Comments
Post a Comment