Weekend in Kiara

A friend of mine came to visit me in Kiara. We had good time chatting over our daily grind and stuff, and it was good. Being a friend, she admitted that sometimes she needs to express her thought to certain kind of people who can relate their experiences with hers, so in this case, I am no exception. When it comes to man and relationship problems, I have to admit that I am lacking with supportive words of "ammending" whatever broken, dire, need-to fix connection existed between my friends and her boyfriends. For me, once the man is a jerk, he will always be. Leave that man. There are many fish in the sea. You will never know the right man until you find one, in hard way, or the unexpected way.

Do we really need a man to make us happy? In what way? Physical pleasure? Satisfaction? Assurance? Security? Or simply, to kill off the boredom or seeking acceptance?

As I realised that the reasons for me to be with a man can be for many reasons, which I have no interest to describe here. Another friend of mine quoted, "It is all about mutual understanding, if you are not happy with the person, walk away."

Yes, I did that, for couples of time. Realising that I am such a perfectionist, getting the right person to be with, for the rest of my life is not the current agenda. Along the way, I have met quite a number of very interesting, confident, good and not-so-good men, single or married, gay or bi, whatever I could find and share some memorable stuff between these men. It is all about the excitement, temporary adrenallin-rush kind of thrill being with these people, and every individual did offer some unique experiences. In other words, I regard myself as the "head" hunter.

Do I get upset with these people when the relationship did not work out? Sort of, but the best thing happened when I realised things will never be as what you expected in the first place.
There is no such perfect human being, it is flaws that make every one unique, and for that I am too, have to learn to accept and be happy with it.

Life is all about choices. We are responsibled for our own happiness.










Comments

Popular Posts