Surat Tunjuk Sayang


ARGHH...Nothing can describe my feelings towards this show cause letter. Last Saturday was a bad day when I did not wake up for my morning "suai fizikal". accidentally. After that late night outings, my routine became haywire. All that effort to study my kewangan and presentation seems like a big joke lar, and I need to reply back the letter, within 48 hours.

Looking back, there were reasons for my inability to wake up on my own. I have no friend who can be considered as friends. Actually, they are some of them who are genuine, in term of accepting me the way I am. Some other jokers may actually messing with the fact that I do not give a damn about these people. So, they have nothing to do except to kutuk me kaw-kaw. Plus, with my outspoken way telling people to shut up, perhaps they have this thought that I am being so mean. yeah, I am mean, but to some extent of things I can tahan to listen to all crap they have been telling about other people, I will try to be nice. There are some makciks, makciks to-be, who gossips like there is nothing to do, while there are some ayat hafazan to hafal and stuff.

Unfortunately, I cannot kutuk back, it makes that I also like one of them. Other words, some people prefer to play safe by siding with the ones who think that they are greater than ever. It reminded me to the concept of the"herd mentality" which I think quite not so cool for a PTD.

For those PTDians who read this blog, I welcome your countless click on my link. I noticed that some guys, especially, save the link to my blog in their browsers, regardless on what devices they have, whether through the laptops or their N90s (I caught Mr.M saving my link in his Communicator). Perhaps, they have been curious to know what's going on, so I am kinda flattered. Hahahhaha

So guys, while I am still having that intention to write stuff in a very decent way (no that kind of raunchy venture I had before), please enjoy reading my two cent worth opinions. For another 2 months, I will try my very best to enjoy whatever left for this course, so please do not kutuk me kaw-kaw, I am just a human being. If not, I need to have a "fix", somewhere, far far away from Kiara. Eheeheheh.




Comments

  1. ouch! late to work sbb xleh bangun?? sounds like me, 2 years ago when i was working in KL. hehe.. then amek MC (which was so easy to get!).

    so, how u doing? since when u're in KL/Selangor (sama laa tu..) still in touch with our 'old friends'? hehee.. gimme your address, come to my wedding next month, ok?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts