Night Activities

For three nights in a row, I had late hours of entertainment which changed my sleeping cycle. As a results, waking up in the morning for morning classes is something tough for me, and I did not attend my Saturday class. Bet if I do not come out with the proper reason, the PPK, Tuan.R will give me that STS (surat tunjuk sebab), which demerit 5 points from my overall achiecvement for my DPA.

I have to admit that sometimes, we have to see our friends and make all the time spent worthwhile. I was with my Sidang B for bowling tournament, and followed by a karaoke session for a birthday party , organised by my M48 friends that ended at 3 a.m. We had fun karaoking for 5 hours.

Then the next morning, as promised, I would be in Bukit Jalil to support our friends in PPTD futsal tournament. In between, there are assignments and task to complete. And last night, I was with a friend, clubbing and club hopping (we changed venues if the place was boring) and some live band session. Definitely, after all this stuff, we will go for a "yamcha" in mamak, to restore back our "sanity" and energy, which all this takes about 1-2 hours, borak-borak on the events of the night before we can go back to sleep. So, dozing off at at 6 a.m is a just a routine.

It seems that I need my beauty sleep more than my foya-foya hours, which I will only have 2 months to have it before DPA ends.


Comments

Popular Posts