The Kewangan Week.


It has been a breeze for my kewangan first week. First, I don't have time to worry as the exam will be coming in the next, which I have 7 days to digest those important facts and method. Second thing, I will be taking the responsibilities from my beloved Roomate, Mala for her Redaksi Thingy. Aha, some authority to control our Batch Publication as an Editor. And lastly, my theatre stuff, which I need to complete the conceptual design of the set and prop.

On the other hand, it was a shocking finding from our Modul Polis Video CD that I manage to see Mr. R as the one who in-charge for IPD Gombak, giving taklimat for my friends in that video. Seeing him, with nice bod and hair, somehow, has triggered my memories of how we firstly met, back in 2000. But it was not that important. He looks happier and calmer, which I am happy for him. Perhaps he already married, have kids and with the career soaring, guess it was a right choice. He probably now a DSP. I am praying for a reunion to see him just to say hi, but my other gut was telling not to. What a tough choice.

Other than that, I am looking at the possibility to move out from Rawang after DPA. Again it depends on my tunggakan gaji for the new house deposit and to finance what ever neccesities in the future.


Comments

Popular Posts