Kewangan Week II

Finally, I am able to finish my Kewangan Week, which ended with the Test. I hope it was OK.

The only thing that upset me was our Group Presentation as I did not have gut or effort to defend my idea, especially in the initial stage of our discussion. Only after we managed to finish the slides and showed it to the lecturer, the final ideas given did not actually comply with the requirement. How I wish I could just defend my ideas which fit the whole thing, but it was rather too late. Since we had to do it again, time was something that we could not afford. The presentation was rather flat, quite unprepared and simple. I am not sure whether the judge will give us good mark based on the performance, thus, with my own effort, I need to score the test. Yes, the test was the only thing that can save me, and luckily, it was quite kacanglar. hahahahahah


Somehow, my common sense and wit seems to deplete within time. I am not becoming someone I used to be - vocal, defensive, stubborn and full of ideas. I rather stick with other people's opinion, in other words, playing safe. With that, I am not sure whether my return to the office will be something good for its people. They need changes. The only change happens is the people, (transfer, promotion, etc) but not the system. Even today, I feels that it is getting worse with the return of the notorious Old Boss, Mr.P to the office. My colleague, Ms. S texted me to return ASAP. Something is going on.

Now it is time for me to concentrate on my editorial thingy for Redaksi and Majalah DPA., my props and stage set for theater (for the sake of Malam Bersama KSN) and last but not forgotten, my swimming practise (20 laps in the pool before I can move on to the advance level).

Till then, enjoy the weekend!



Comments

Popular Posts