Skip to main content
English Week...
It is going to be a very long period for our Sidang B residing in KIARA, for at least 6 weeks before Penempatan Daerah or Foster Family programme. Other Sidang will be occupying the time finishing their modules. That is how it works, for 390++ DPA participants, which are divided into 6 Sidang (Sidang A, B, C, D, E and F) each sidang will have its own schedule. If not, it is difficult for the lectures and the host for the external modules to train us all, at the same time. Another advantage for us is when our sidang can exchange whatsoever with other sidang so that we can save money from buying stuff like sleeping bag, fire starter or anything that may not be used in the future.But definitely it will not justify our spending on buying the souvenirs from the exernal modules such as t-shirts. Again, it happens once in the life time.Definitely, you might not be having the opportunity to visit such place again, don't you?So, I will be having a lot of thing to do, as for now, I am apart of the Biro Penerbitan, in-charge in collecting the material and ensure it is edited before we publish it to our Batch Book. Kinda exciting. Our Magazine deadline will be for another 3 weeks time.
But the best so far, is my other activities which is our Theatre production. We are fortunate that ASWARA came to teach us on the theatre stuff in some classes, and we are given the opportunities to produce our own performance for Malam Bersama KSN. So, I am given the role of Head of Props, in-charging for the set and the props. Eheheeh, kinda busy la nanti, doing research and making sure people will do their work. In the first place, my friend asked me to go for audition, since she think I am suitable for one of the part, watak makcik-makcik. Then, thinking that I might having other things to do, I did not join the group. As always, I prefer to be behind the spotlight. Let others yang get the spot lar kan. Eheheheh. Manala tau I tak dapat that part, frust menonggeng la....
So it seems PTD pun kena tau sikit sikit pasal performance. Whenever we go, it is compulsor for us to perform for the final dinner night. At least, for those who have talents to play instruments or dance, those practise will be easy for them to digest, but not for people keras macam I ni. Menari tradisional memang out, so I will join nyanyian or choir. Again, you need to practise and remember the lines, which currently almost 20 songs performed througout the modules. Hafal ayat Qurankan lagi baik ek.
Definitely besides hiburan-hiburan dan persembahan-persembahan that we have for our modules, it is not exception for us not to enhance our spiritual being by mentarbiahkan diri denga
n ilmu-ilmu agama, kelas pengurusan jenazah, the forums, majlis tahlil anything got to do with it. Yerla, kena la balance kedua-duanya. Even non-muslims pun join dengar ceramah agama. Later, we will have this panel interview for our agama test nanti from JAKIM. Ehehehe. Memang UDPA wants to test everything about us before posting us back to the old ministry or new assignments to other Ministries. Yang berkelulusan usuluddin, syariah pun perform, so those who yang agak-agak canggung nak join PTD, ehehehhe janganla risau. We don't go beyond the line.
Comments
Post a Comment