I hate my new Sidang!
Do not know what happened today but I almost lost this notebook. When I asked this girl to take care my notebook while it was being charged, the girl agreed before I left the room. Only when I came back from Damansara as we were busy doing our Malam Protokol stuff, she gave me this no guilty look, and said that she left the stuff on the table, unattended.
I wonder how she could be that careless. I realised that most of my new sidang mates are not really somebody I can bond with, as most of them were from other sidang. I do not see the point of re-organised the whole batch and ask us to mingle around, for the sake of knowing other people better. It made me even depressed as my previous sidang mates were a bunch of cool people with a lot of common sense. My new ones, some of them have no intention to be co-operative. When I asked the audience during the class whether anyone has actually seen that thing, no body make any effort to look around for the notebook. Only when these people left the room, it was hidden at one of the table's drawer. And the person who sit at the table did not make any effort to check the drawer. They were not bothered. I felt frustrated with the incidence and promised not to trust these people, again. How I miss my old friends who are now with their new friends. Sometimes, things will not be like what you have expected and now I have difficult time coping with the changes. Wonder how many months for me to endure this but I wish for a better time with genuine friends or companion.
Comments
Post a Comment