Bomba Module

After BTN, our next module definitely was the BOMBA module. For those who might be wondering what kind of BOMBA stuff got to do with PTD officers, well I could not say much since BOMBA is a part of my Kementerian. Perhaps, this is the only time that I can try to understand why these BOMBA men always in silence during our Perhimpunan Bulanan. Since they always claim that dianaktirikan by my kementerian, maybe this is the good time to have the ice breaking thingy. Knowing some of them perhaps never come to KPKT pun, i think befriending with these people will not do any harm. ehehhehehe mula la nak menggatal ahahahhahahahah. Luckily, the place is near to my house , so chances of bumping into them in NSK ( hypermarket in my place in Rawang) is quite high. So, we were there for two weeks and it was fun!


The Activities

We learnt so much and I started to have liking on my fire extinguisher class. Though some of the drill were tougher (like climbing the fourth floor with 5kg Breathing Apparatus- mask, tank and the set), Star Jump, Pumping etc etc, I began to see why it was neccessary then. We have to be fit or who wants to hire a lembik fire rescuer?


Oil Spill Drill. Can u see the fire?


Like the Malay proverb, "Kecil Kecil Menjadi Kawan, Bila Besar Menjadi Lawan", you will never realise how hot the fire is when it grows more than three storey building and you are just inches away from the fire source. The only thing that protects you from getting burnt (or melted) was your mask and fire proof jacket and pants (together my inner, uniform, boots, mask, tank and a lot of guts!). Oil Spill Drill was the best thing to do since I did feel somehow like a fire fighter lah! Since my small group was the Left Attacker, our duty was to close the valve of the bocor oil pipe. It involved a lot of forwarding movement to the source and I had to pull the hose forward for my team mates to move further.

Rope Repelling. "Only for Instructor" Mode.

The most suffering activity was the camping in this place which I had to carry a 14kg hose with backpack on 2 km journey. I had to admit that I was not really ready to carry heavy equipment due to my operation wound but we had no choice since smaller girls in the group also have to carry lighter stuff. So, it was all my semangat to finish the race to the camping site. Huhu, I was glad that camping was fun.


The final stuff we did was to have a mess nite dinner with the bomba officers. ehheheh This is my first mess dinner as I always observed my father and mum getting ready fortheir tentera nite.













Pakatan D-5 (Geng Gossip)


Overall, BOMBA is the best module luar for me for the current being. We had scuba, sewer, BA gallery, repelling and a lot of activities which I began to see why we need to approve more budget for BOMBA modules ahahahahhaah. Next will be my OBS thingy. Looking forward to finish all these modules, and I can do my reading stuff later in my DPA. Chiow!

Comments

Popular Posts