Post Election Fever
A week in BTN with some updated stuff, guess that is not really bad after all. For a few days, these trainers put us back in our thinking cap, working and analysing what went wrong with the results. In fact, it was the worst BN defeat, which I think it might to do with my work. Argh, I am now in my training lar, dear. Stop worrying! I have nothing to do with these politicians, though some new faces might be appearing in my office or else where. To those who cannot make it, YB Gan of Mengkibol, Parthiban, Ir.Shaari and Palanivel, I do have this guilt feelings. Promise to myself that working for rakyat will not be the same thing again. People want results! And it is hard to keep the promises which need other people to initiate some action, some action.
So, my facilitator gave us a lot of input, how the general election works, the Perlembagaan and so on. If our Malay people knows that other non-bumi is really keen to put an end to our DEB policy before these malays casting their votes, they will think twice before pangkah the candidates. Somehow, I am not a BN-pro, but the Manifesto from the Opposition is not realistic after all. harga minyak turun? hahahh. Potong Elaun? When you are a YB, your elaun really matters, days and night people will be bugging you. No matter how.
Enough said, I will be having my economic class after this. I am glad that our Sidang Volleyball Team is juara today, walaupun bidan terjun. Tak sangka dah hampir 17 tahun tak main, Another two more weeks to my Module Bomba and the most looking forward thing to do is my OBS thingy. Kayak, solo camping, all by the sea, it is like a vacation, I guess.
Since I am now in my "tinted" version, hope any of u will not be surprise to see my photos, which to be loaded very soon. Till then, take care!
Comments
Post a Comment