DPA 1/2008
Only when it comes to third week with the comfort of wifi access from a friend's room in Intan Kiara, finally I am able to update this blog, with so much in mind.
A compulsory requirement for all PTD officers is to go through a six month course, which definitely leaves a lot of questions among us, whether those 397 peoples, boys and girls, would make it to the final day as the last batch has created such a controversy, 12 of them are going to be sacked from perkhidmatan awam due to a plagiarism case.
I got myself registered for the course on 18th February 2008 with the least of hope to pass it with flying colours. First of all, I found myself unfit for the modul luar, as my weight ballooning up to 84 kg. So it was quite a difficult moment to run for 2.4 km which currently I am having my time reducing my weight for the sake of my Sidang.
For those who might think that 2.4 km is kacang to them, I saluted those who can make it under 18 minutes. Not all skim perkhidmatan awam will be having the heart to do it, so if you think PTD is a bunch of clowns dominating your work place, think again. We have to pass this test or else, we might be finding other job else where. And for me, I spent my noons in the gym or pool, just to make sure I am fit for the modules. Surprisingly, Kiara is made of hills and hills, so it is natural to panjat bukit from one place to another. Now i dah tak mengah,mengah but still with aching feet when it comes to 2.4 km run. Wonder how I manage to pass my PAC, but it was another question.
Again, like PAC, DPA is another venue to meet some people who perhaps your long lost friends. It was a bless that one of my roomates is another tkcian, a juniour but a non-throughbred. Nurin was Mosse's Toeng or whatever who remembered me well though she was there from form 1 and 2. Now I have somebody to relish any old school sentiment. And we talked a lot about what happened back then; like those rules in the dining hall, house party, lectures etc. Other roomates were green with envy , of course.
Another unexpected things that happenend, both of us also connected well with another tkcian, Herma Malinie. So, a lot of stories being shared, like what happened to her after she quitted from the school during Form 1. Herma will be Herma, talkative, kelam kabut sort of person but she is a popular personality. Definitely, I understand that some people may look happy from outside, but not all people can tahan being so homesick, which the reason why she quitted in the first place.
And another long-lost friend is my childhood friend Aireen. She also delivered baby last year, through a C-sect. I have a lot of things to share with her. And people definitely think that both of us still the same old people.
till then, to be continued........
Comments
Post a Comment