SKT, KPI , whatever it takes......
As usual, when it comes to the year ends, it means all of us are busy "kipas" boss for our annual Laporan Penilaian Prestasi. U see, it is funny to be nicer than usual to the bosses for a better score mark rather to refer to the actual prestasi (the truth) but again who am I to question the practise, as everybody is helping each other....
Luckily, based on the KPI set by this M48 previously, it did help to cover my attempt for the mark in my SKT (these 2 things are not really related to each other) , which the KPI is achieavable and there is no guilt feeling to write "sasaran kerja tahunan tercapai". But then again, the Year 2008 is another milestone for our division to fully implement our KPI system. So. before setting up another new target for this year, I have my head cracked out figuring stuff for this as Mr.K was reluctant to put his effort at all. Pity me. He is earning more than I, but what can I say more, some people are meant to be like that. Hopeless!
On giving marks to my people for their SKT, I can say, it is OK to be generous as my KPP also was being generous to me despite my lack of commitment in earlier months. Anyhow since the post held is meant for J44, I guess he was a little bit sarcastic for the comment part as if, the post is for J44 not for PTD like me, so our previous Director Mr.P will have some reservation on giving low mark to me as Pegawai Penilai Kedua. heeheheheheheh.
Most importantly, though it sounds a little bit kiasu, I am now furnishing my SKT 2006. Prior to this action, my friends from JPA has reminded me to have it before it is too late as their increment of salary for the year has been credited since October 20o7 (now it seems they are earning more though we are in the same batch for the PTD intake). Our Kementerian really sucks! Only later, CC admitted that she forgot to submit our SKT 2006 to BHR during June 2007 (another lame excuse!) So Suhana and I were trying hard to request our boss to evaluate this with explanations and hope. eheheheheheh. really macam peminta sedekah, tetapi memandangkan it will affect our pencen years later, some effort from now is really important. Unfortunately, my previous KPP, Mr.Cheong was reluctant to be Pegawai Penilai for my SKT 2006 since he was around only in 2007, so I have to track down another ex KPP, Mr.Yap and luckily without hesitation, he agreed to do that.
So, while some people are probably with their holiday mood of the New Year, I am still with my SKT and tomorrow, I will be hunting Mr.Yap in his JKR office somewhere in Bank Negara!
Comments
Post a Comment