Finally...


For the past few days, I was not having any mood to talk to anyone till i got my letter. Few days ago, a call to JPA on confirming on the date for coming to DPA was not such a good news. I did not being selected by them. And all hopes and plan suddenly becoming like a big joke to me, what a tough time figuring what went wrong.


The person in-charge did not receive my application to postpone the course and re-apply back in July last year when I did fax a copy and no reply since then. Blame me for not being able to look over the matter as taking things for granted is something that I always do. Again, I need to do something before getting stuck in this department with no career prospect or what so ever. I need to change my direction to another perspective, since I had enough of things that has been left unsaid and done. It is time for me to leave the position to the deserving, since other people might have better opportunities to naik pangkat especially for the "J" scheme.


So it was quite important for me to attend this one as it is the only time for the higher management to review the potential candidate to fill in the post rather to hope this girl leading the department with another "blunt" senior PTD officer. No complaint received but I dont have the heart to work with this fella who keeps on asking "bila kita akan dipindahkan balik unit asal?". All he has to do is to appeal but keep bitching that he deserve to balik unit while doing nothing. DPA is the only route to escape for me, considering that, when I finish it, the restructuring thingy will be in the place, hopefully. No more fighting with developers who refuse to come to our meetings, yeah that is my objective after completing my DPA.


To get back things on track, I managed to fax a letter of appeal to JPA and documents to support my reasons to the person who seemed not to co-operate of "ammending" my unfortunate events to a fruitful ones. I even had to spend time making sure the letter look so kesian that Mr. H will finally allow me to join at the very last minute. And I was praying all day for Mr.H to come back and look at my letter. The guy who tends to blame me for being "ignorant" was not around that time. Then I had trouble ensuring that Mr.H would be able to receive it. Arghh, waiting is a torture. And torture makes me to be impatient. Moody. Helplessness will not help me to become productive.


Only when I got back from LA office after discussing on some issues for another project, I did not expect that the reply was faxed on the same day. Yes! Finally I was being re-selected for the coming DPA. ehehheheh. Alhamdulillah. Mr.H perhaps so kesian with me, which 2 hours spent karang-mengarang surat rayuan proved that it was an instant success. There are another 200++ hopeful candidates minus other new appointed officers waiting to attend for the next session which I think I was being lucky this time. To celebrate, I treated myself makan KFC. That can be considered as a victory.






Comments

Popular Posts