Holiday Mood
It is quite sometimes not to update my page, as usual, I am stuck with a lot of things. Since Hari Raya Haji, Christmas and New Year share the same month, many people are having their hols somewhere. So, I am now in the office having a great time checking my stuff. I mean, work, next dates for meetings and of course, things I need to do before going for my DPA.
For now, I am going gaga over this Proton BLM, a saga/iswara replacement. thinking of getting one next year since the price is around RM27-30. Havent been launched but I am keeping my eyes wide open for any news. Cukup-cukup nak bayar monthly installment. ehehehehheheh. gambar ni pun cilok daripada other peep's sites. If the model comes out, with the right price, I guess everybody do not mind paying coz it will be cheaper than myvi. First thought, myvi is the preferred choice, but thinking i always tertekan accelarator instead of brake sebab pedal halus for perodua cars, maybe this one will be a better choice. egeeggegegeg.
Whatever it is, the design is good for the price offered and the engine is somehow Campro 1.3 macam savvy.Kira orang-orang berkomitmen tinggi cam aku, mana afford nak pakai vios ker city or jazz, hanya tengok jerla. Dapat ala-ala those model pun kira dah besar rahmat!!!!!
Only when it comes to maintenance, hope PRoton can offer something like Persona, 5 years warranty or RM175K mileage. Tak kuasa nak spend duit repair memandangkan banyak lagi menda nak kena bayar.
So any people from Proton to verify when this model will be launched? Please feel free to leave a message. Aku nak kena bagi rekod CTOS, CCRIS cun-cun sket sebelum apply loan keta baru ehehheheheheeheh.


Comments
Post a Comment