Tembak....

As usual, when it comes to year end, we are stuck in the office doing the annual reports. How I long for the days when I was an intern in this Jabatan Pendidikan Negeri, where those clerks and the support group berlumba-lumba punch out nak balik rumah. While watching their thrill to get out quickly from the office, I was still carrying whatever files for our Lady Pengarah to sign and it was not really a good time for me searching for my Boss from Blok B to Blok K. Even Mr.P was nowhere to be seen.
Though it may sounds that I am complaining, i realised I still have to report to my old boss. We have this presentation to our KSU so Mr.P is still depending us to provide all the facts and explanation which he tries not to be tembak by this KSU fella. I hate when it comes to baby walk and talk my old boss, he must be a blur guy, if he has all the confidence, definitely he can goreng the fact like a pro chef, and get compliment promptly from KSU. But then again, for those who selalu kena tembak, please be ready next time. Please not to kacau your officers who too busy with the real, outside people. Today, Mr.M and I did not really have the mood. We are looking forward to our Lawatan Tapak somewhere in the east where we have this full day activities, including kayak, banana boats or jet skiing, hahahahaha, Thanks to Mail who managed to get us free hotel stay at one of the developers' hotel for couples of days which leave me plenty of money to shopping or whatever. It is year end getaway, only with meeting, dinners and site visits.
On the other hand, I am planning to bring my kid to two states for a friend's wedding and another one for my site visit. Fatiha should be happy. She deserves that after managed to get 2nd place for her exam. She was beaming with joy and pride while showing me all the thropies she got from the school. She too, needs a break, like me, a getaway.

Comments

Popular Posts