Satu Hari di Kuala Kubu........
Finally, the day came when I hope to be able to pass my test with flying colours but of course after 4 hours under the "bangsal" on a very heated afternoon with a hundred people, my poor concentration caused my "jalan raya" test to be a big blunder. It was as if my first time driving, what a shame and the JPJ guy had his utmost pleasure making remark on how I drove the car. Patut masuk sungai jer kancil haprak tu, i couldn't feel the gear even and the break also kopak. macam di adakan untuk menggagalkan calon-calon jer, betul betul tak puas hati. Totally different with the cars I had for my 16 hour class, even for my bukit and parking test. I felt like failing but finally jeng jeng, I passed . Nobody wants to spend time that long being in Kuala Kubu Bharu except if you want to go for white water rafting, fishing and those recreational activities lah!
Talking my experience being at the school, I can say it was quite an adventure being able to ulang alik in cars or my bike from Bandar Tasik Puteri to KKB and with those cikgu cikgu lelaki gatal yang suka landing tangan atas paha. Sabarjerla dengan melayu melayu ni, kalau direport, tak pasal kena buang kerja kan. The most adventure part was when I was sesat somewhere in Bukit Beruntung and Bukit Sentosa where I ended up in a dead end, gara gara nak short cut dari Rasa tembus ke KKB. Riding my wave100 at 100km/hr and jalan that time with potholes sana sini, had cause me to loncat and terbang bagai mat rempit with a meter high after I can not elak benteng pasir setinggi busut semut. Patutlah those riders having fun, indeed that was a 3 second pleasure I could not describe. Luckily I manage to land the bike and myself safely without causing my absorber patah or motor goyang. So what next in mind? Motor cross? Hmmss sounds interesting caused my housing area has the track for the sports. Only I can only sewa for the time being.
Eversince I had my bike, it was quite accesible to go for places yang bas tak masuk. And it gave option for me too, planning my time to go to work. No more red mark on the card. eheheheh.
Comments
Post a Comment