Plans and Plans!
I had a good time at home, correcting and guiding the little ones on their homework and definitely the responsibilities are on my hands now as mum is working in Kolej Negeri, Seremban. Thank god, after being like one year, she finally made some sensible decision to work again ( indeed a wise step) as you knowla, with inflation and increases in expenses (those important and those non ones) can not be relied on a single income earner. Not to say I am so berkira but I just found out that apart from me, my brother secretly made complaints hahahahahahahha.
OK, since we have to take turn to go back to Rawang every nite, just to ensure the girls are in safe condition, I notice how fast they have grown up. Two of my sisters will be forced to continue their studies next year in boarding schools. Definitely our Rawang house will be empty as according to my mum's plan, she will be staying in Seremban with his future "not working" husband (dunia dah terbalik dah ni!) for a quieter peaceful just-the-two-of us life. hmm, it seems that after this, I will be deciding on what should I do next with my own life and Fatiha. It was a long journey for the two of us here, moving out from Old Klang Road, to Hillpark, relocating to Rawang, me going DPA and after this dunno yet! I feel like a nomad, things are so blur now. No plans yet, but I have to make mine.
I had clearly make my standing to mum that I will not be paying any single cent on Rawang house if I decide to move out somewhere nearer to Damansara after this. And it is wiser to get my own place by buying any low cost flat rather than renting coz it I have been paying so much on other people's house and end of the day, I have not accumulate any thing called "property".
Definitely buying a house needs a wise and deep thought plus concern - mortgage, agreement, lawyers, that kind of thing, it is also a turning point where I am reaching my 30s . Any bank will be hesitate to finance mine if I am too old (another 30 years make me 60, already pass my retirement age!) To take government loan, I have not been confirmed yet which is the compulsory syarat, but the good news is, I can convert the existing housing loan from the bank to government scheme later.
Most importantly, Fatiha will be joining me as the team again whereby we can spend more time together. Deep in my heat, I am having a blast now really, teaching and guiding her on her homework. As two of my sisters are preparing for their exams, I have to provide her all the extra math, english and colouring worksheets, just to let her to occupy her free time. Now and then, I am glad that she is having huge a interest on the academic part, but her inner, silly, toddler-like manner (baby talk stuff) will take time to be corrected. Hope that she is morphing into somebody with excellent manners. That is my goal now.
Hi....
ReplyDelete