The Weekend!
On our way to some remote places, few kilos from my house in RawangIt has been quite sometimes for not updating the blog. I just realised that most of the entries were specifically emphasized on my work place and this particular person which was my Boss. Then I had this in mind. You spent 9 hours daily doing stuff there, mixing and socialising, but end of the day, Home what we call the place where you can rejunevate and gain back all the sanity you need for the next working day. Sigh! wish that I can stay home, baking or something!
The best part for these few weeks, I managed to travel to remote places of Selangor, namely all those Jelutong, Kuala Selangor areas including that Ijok's place too for the sake of work, during weekend. And bringing my kid, Fatiha around definitely added the fun where she was learning a lot of social stuff of being a proper young lady behaving during formal functions. I had the opportunities introducing my little one to colleagues or associates and even in one occasion, that single K.Parthiban even had this surprise look on his face where we were feasting in the same banquet table, a chair was given to my Fatiha next to me. Definitely I could not sacrifice my quality time with my kid during weekend just because my boss asked me to work during the hours. I dont care what people would have said, hahahaha.
Comments
Post a Comment