Blessing

My, how fast time flies, as there is another 2 months for my DPA course . Along the way, I had go through a crazy phase for the first half of 2007. Believe me, there will be major changes in my life happening in the first two months of my course. I am going to have 2 months break ahahhahaah and continue back whatever modules left during the course, which means I am going to continue the unattended ones with another batch (1/2007). Not so good part, I wont be able to graduate with my fellow batch mates, but what the heck! It s a matter of life of somebody, which my priority is to be able to place somebody in a safer, wanted hands. Not saying that I am so cruel and being so selfish. The decision have been made even when I was not a PTD officer and along the way, it was a tough decision to be made. Hmm, all I can say, it was a question between morality and humanity. Only those people who share the same thinking will have the thought that I am trying to be fair to everybody, none of the the people involved will be hurt by my decision. I realized that it takes a careful planning to execute the plan, but at this moment I am keeping mum of what happened all the while, including the readers of this blog. I will tell when the right time comes, definitely!
Fortunately, I am thankful for the days God have given me as if I am getting some direction to settle whatever obstacles I am having now. I am enjoying the moments, getting my inner self ready for the last three months before I can be my old self again. And luckily, the condition for both of us is OK, I am getting ready mentally and physically. And to my friends who supported me along the way, I wish that you all will be blessed with all the kindness.

Comments

Popular Posts