In one short summary....

Argh, time is money and money is scarce these days ahahhahaha....
Considering that my claim has not been credited yet for that three months outstanding, I assume people there are having their own sweet time. To call or not to call, that is my current dilemma.Doesn't want to create any "havoc" after what happened. OK, I need to make a new resolution. Bahagian Kewangan sucks, ahahahahhaha
SO today, I was wondering my current roles here doing petty stuff for other people who suffers high blood pressure. This morning was another drama whereby the Pengarah kept on asking me to ammend the report done by my TA all over again. And to make the matter worse, I even managed to persuade him to sign the MEMO in front of me, and I left the place like lipas kudung. He was stunned by the action as he kept on membebel but I was smiling at him.
"Tell you KPP that his work level is like a technician level"
"What makes you to assume this date bla-bla"
"What did he think of while doing this bla-bla"
All the bebelan I received since Puan Hanim was on MC today. If not then, she was the one who always kena. As a matter of fact, she suffers such a major depression when this guy abusing us with the words that degrades us as human being. Tears rolling down from her cheek yesterday, so what I did was trying my best to comfort her and ask her to apply leave for today. Let me do what I can do.
So, today Mr.P cannot tahan already as the MEMO was due for yesterday. While he membebel, he campak the folder over the desk and with selamba I potong him. Cannot tahan la his bebelan. Sensing that this 50++ year old man behaving like a five year old throwing tantrum all over at people (a very fammiliar scenario like what I did to Fatiha) , with smile I said, in a pleasant, motherly tone;
"Sir, as I already made the neccessary ammendment and correction as what you wished, why dont you sign this MEMO and let us send this thing off to KSU's Office ASAP?"
He was stunned, speechless and in a hurry, he took back the folder and signed on the dot.
"Thank you, sir"
ehehehhehehehehe. He looked at me, trying to get more stuff coming out from his mouth but only managed to say, 'Make sure ahh, I get a copy with receiving stamp..."
"Alright, no worries, Sir " I quickly made my move and gave a thumb UP to the PA and the steno girl. It was such a victory for three of us there as he kept bothering us this morning
Lesson of the day - When a man behaving like a toddler, offer him the candy. Say something that makes him like a pampered, spoilt three year old though you may loathe him to the death. I realised this ego-maniac who is too, a love and affection deprived person may receiving less of TLC from someone who supposed to be his mother. All I can say, when people unintentionally expressing his or her dissatisfaction, just smile and say something soothing. That really works, count on me!

Comments

  1. Anonymous04:13

    Ye la J-J, aku rasa bos lingau ko tu tak cukup kasih syg masa kecik2 dulu..dah la sekarang dah tua2 ni pon tak de org nak syg dia..

    sebab tu dia suka marah2..saja nak take attention org..tak leh dpt cara positif, bagi org menyampah ngan dia pon jadi la...haha

    kesian dia ek...sure tak de sapa penah senyum2 kat dia bila dia marah..caya la ko!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts