Yahoo, I can meet my friends again!
The message from Yati delighted me in a way that I can now start my part time income doing tele-surveing stuff again. The new lucrative project will kick start by tomorrow which I will obediently punch out my card at 5 pm everyday, walk 5 minutes from my office to HP Tower and start to work like last time, till 10 pm. It was a bless that I dont have to rush from Bukit Jalil to Bandar Damansara like the last time, which caused me an hour to commute by train. It is indeed a bless, the walking distance save me from the troubles cause my current office building is next to the another office. More importantly, I can still meet my cool friends in the agency and we were like "wah! lama tak jumpa!". The reunion this morning was a very unexpected one. Definitely I am so thrill coz we gonna have a bunch of cool tele-marketeers, supervisors and free food for the evening. look forward for this project and the coming ones before I leave for my DPA.
Comments
Post a Comment