A tribute to A friend

Love this song which reminds me to someone. The one who will find me for entertainment.
The one who cries over misery with tequilla, rum or simply vodka. Sometimes I do wonder, why I am getting all the attention from a man who wish to see me only when he completely out of the system, pouring out the tears and anger, as if I was the paid councillor on happy hour basis. When the things come back to normal, he pretends that he is fine. No calls or sms. Torn in between to continue this friendship with him but I do like him in certain ways, many ways. Life is about choices, and I decide to end whatever with this fella for the sake of not to make things getting worse like what happened to me and Botak last time. Turned a guy into a sober person, make him happy as for the sake as a friend, leave him for someone else and he completely turn himself back into a drunkard lying on the street everynight, crying my name. That is a tragedy that always haunting me from time to time. I wish I can love Botak like I did to Fatiha's father. But I could not lie to myself, I could not.

Call Me When You're Sober

Don't cry to me
If you love me
You would be here with me
You want me
Come find me
Make up your mind

Should I let you fall?
Lose it all?
So maybe you can remember yourself
Can't keep believing
We're only deceiving ourselves
And I'm sick of the lie
And you're too late

Don't cry to me
If you love me
You would be here with me
You want me
Come find me
Make up your mind
Couldn't take the blame
Sick with shame
Must be exhausting to lose your own game
Selfishly hated
No wonder you're jaded

You can't play the victim this
time
And you're too late
So don't cry to me
If you love me
You would be here with me
You want me

Come find me
Make up your mind
You never call me when you're sober
You only want it cause it's over
It's over How could I have burned paradise?
How could I

you were never mine
So don't cry to me
If you love me
You would be here with me
Don't lie to me
Just get your things
I've made up your mind

Comments

Popular Posts