Smart Draw 2007


For those who feels like renovating some space and need to find ideas on the layout with some professional look and feel, try this new software - Smart Draw 2007 which can be downloaded and tried for free in 7 days.
I had fun playing and browsing the features. Even it makes better drawing with better features compared to so-called famous Microsoft Visio (I was upset that Microsoft only allow US-based peeps to download their 2007 version, so discriminating lar!).
You can have lots of design templates with a lot of choices from office furnitures, appliances (they even have icon for hair dryer!) or home decorating items, graphs, charts, so many option unlike Visio ones were a bit stiff and boring looking icons!
The only drawback of this free trial is whenever you print your stuff, the company's watermark will come together, which is not so impressive to present it to your future contractors!. So the only I could do to represent my layout (we had this comittee doing some renovation work on this kaunter pelanggan) was to press PRINT SCREEN button and edit the whole layout using whatever photo editor software.
ehehehh. I had spent hours trying the features, good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts