Pilihanraya oh Pilihan raya!
For the past week, we were putting our 100 percent attention to all of the abandoned projects in Mukim Ijok. Never come across in my mind when the day I called the Late Dato.K Sivalingam's personal assistant for informing YB on the upcoming meeting in the Parliment, the guy has gone forever. After like 1 hour faxing the letter, Vijay guy, the Setia Usaha Parliment PA called me informing that Dato passed away in Chennai airport so due to our respect, I had to omit the name from the list, re-edit the letter and re-fax to other 12 recipients (urgghhh). Funny how come the PA did not know that her boss died on that day, but it was the point when all troubles surfaced and we were the victims....ahahahahha
You see, being a politician's best friend and at the same time holding a higher position in goverment sector give you all the advantages. You can simply arah people here and there, doing reports, update the report, getting report to this and that parties seems like a hunting spree (wish it was more like a shopping spree lar). Getting additional information from other people who too hard to co-operate in the shortest time for the sake of reporting which later these papers being thrown away by these ministers really giving us a lot headache. Dunno why this Param guy was so meticulous about reporting, as long as the fact and the figures presented in the report can actually help these politician to make DECISIONS, that should be fine. At last some good news after a long week came out - some kelulusan for project terbengkalai has been approved by Khir Toyo in the state level for that particular region (IJOK). ahahahahha, what to say, politician will do to any extend for a vote of rakyat. only when there is pilihanraya. Wish that they can also expedite things on normal basis la. Shukur that after a long wait for these abandoned project (a lot of ding dong from people up and down) finally the buyers can sleep in peace, and vote again for the next election!
But I have no complaints as for now my position is quite berterabur. Wish that they can transfer me to other department after my DPA. I cannot have late nights doing things in the office. I am very fragile now with swollen feet after walking through this long building. The day I could not walk which I spent on the bed proved that I need a really good rest.
To Abone, i am so sad to hear that your house got burnt again. Luckily I still remember the Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat personnel for that area who has helped you guys through her long explanation. Though I could not contribute with cent and dollars for now (heheheheh 4 hari gaji!) the least I could do was to ask the pegawai to take additional action of asking the people involved to apply for bantuan sementara. I know you are quite surprise when I found out the truth (which was halfly true when you told me over the phone)- the officer read all the report done by this fella, one by one . ehehhehehe, ada sejarah dengan JKM ni. jaga-jaga. The only thing that officer did not know was I was also one of their "case". Bet that if Puan Anita and the rest of the mak-mak pegawai know what happens to me now, they should be please. at least.
Comments
Post a Comment