The One...

I am looking forward to see my daughter, miss to hug and kiss her and say, "Mama dah balik!" for the past weekend, I had been seeing friends, socialising, pretend that I was like one of them (single and no commitment) but I did realise for these few days, my daughter is the one who keeps me grounded!
I dont care if Mr.S or others keep pushing me to think again my option or direction, whether to find a husband or life partner, though he can be sometimes giving me the mixed signals. I dont care if it takes forever to find the right one, my daughter's happiness is the most crucial aspect of my life now. I dont care if people hates me for not answering the calls in the middle of the night for some teh tarik session or just to have some pillow talk, I really dont care if somebody said that I have airs and I am demanding a lot of request. You will never know how tired it is to juggle life with work, kid and family. I have this resolution - to stay awake for the whole day during weekend - just for my baby. We gonna have fun!
Comments
Post a Comment