Peace

The meeting with KSU (Ketua Setiausaha a.k.a the CEO of the kementerian) turned out to be an interesting event with new PTD officers being personally interviewed by the Chairman himself. Something happened which actually made me realise that I wasnt the person who deserve all the credit given by him for being officer who keeping updates on every stages for project terbengkalai. For being sharp, being on time, know what happens around, know what to say/to do at the right word and time, perfect reports, everything that made the KSU said " saya suka orang macam awak ni". Someone did. I rasa sangat malu, sedih pada diri sendiri.
That afternoon I went back to the office. Straight to my director's office for some words. He was there, pretending not to notice me. When I apologized for my rudeness to him the other day, he looked at me back. Then I explained, said that what happened what some misunderstanding, my intention of having the action, and told him the credits given by KSU recently was supposedly meant for him, not me. He did not say anything. Even one smile I left the room with all perasaan lega of letting my chest out, rather than having grudges towards this fella for all this while. Whatever comes next will be something unquestionable, whether he will change to be a better boss or worse, I could not say much.
Hopefully, everything will turn out smoothly. I need all the peace.

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:10

    I think in a way though you feel the credit is not meant for you, I think you deserved to be praised for doing your job well..

    Keep up the same effort like when you worked in private sector..jgn biarkan habit org keje kjaan goyang kaki tunggu pencen ni seep into your mind..

    The office politic is bleak but stay you,ok..ko tak kacau org pon org akan kacau ko jugak..so buat dunno je la j-jay, tuhan tau kita cari rezeki halal dan bersih..don't sell your soul for a piece of title and job promotion..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17:46

    wah, so inspirational...ehehheh thanks... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts