Funeral, reunion and new aquaintance
The theme for this week? Friends, new and old in so many ways.
Earlier, we had meeting with pemaju bermasalah, luckily my gertak tactics worked with this reluctant party which came to attend and being reprimanded by my boss. Eheheheh, the young chap was a bit blur but everything turned out to be fine. Then I rushed to parliment for perbahasan menjunjung kasih di-raja and met some officers from district or state level . Some come from other kementerian who came to jot whatever questions produced by the MPs. Managed to get some new contacts and promise to keep in touch for networking sake. They will becoming again next week and seems that I have to take the whole entourage including the YB for some entertainment thingy. Hmm,,, now these people are bribing me with promised souvenirs from the state...wah kopak gak aku next week ni ehehhehehehhe
Later, took a cab to this friend's parent place for kenduri tahlil. Nani's hubby was shortly diagnosed with sudden leukemia case which was a big surprise to us here. We never thought that stuff can strike so fast as it was only one week of finding and fighting. Unfortunately, Nani's hubby was really critical, he passed away, leaving a daughter and Nani looked a bit lost when we saw her last nite. My feelings? Though I am not that close to Nani as she was the quiet type, I put all my words of condolence but I aware of my lacking in that department - pacifying people for comfort. I dunno why. Perhaps my cold hearted-dont-care attitude sometimes is not useful when the time need it the most. And somehow I am ashamed to find out that Annur has gone back to Malaysia for good. Oh My, when I met her, she has not changed even a little bit...it was such a blast coz I always visited her fotopages and look at the cute son ehhehehehe....with feelings of envy of course coz Japan is such a nice and kewl place to go. It was a mixed feeling of surprise, joy, grateful and relief to see them when the couple and kid appeared somewhere out of darkness, with Robo and Siet.. at Nani's inlaw place for kenduri arwah...... Somehow, my reaction entwined with my feelings for Nani. It was a little weird as if I was "Kyle XY" doing my EMO 101 thingy. Want to express happiness for this person but the other is having such a rough time. I am such a kiddo la kan. But everything turned to be a calm gathering. We exchanged the 10 years of stories and update. Hopefully next time we can gather somewhere and do a lot of talking.
Anyhow, good things never end there. Azah will be coming down for some chilling out session with her friend and Kabir too, expressed his interest to ask for opinion on his magic show in Subang Villa tonight. He too, need some companion, must be the boredom killed him to death when he texted me...
As for Nani, i know it is too early too tell her but I have the feelings that she will be doing fine with the daughter. Knowing that she too was in a shocked stage, I did not dare to comment more. Sometimes silence is the best policy or remedy. I prayed that she slowly recovers from the hopelessness feelings, it is a matter of time. Just a matter of time.. Phew, it will take years, i guess.
Comments
Post a Comment